The two-day Community Foundation Boot Camp program offers a comprehensive overview of the structure and operations of a community foundation. It is an ideal in-depth introduction to community foundations for new community foundation staff, community foundation board members, or other community foundation staff looking for a good refresher. Topics covered include:
- History, purpose
- Board governance
- Gifts and funds
- Asset development
- Community leadership
- Finance and investments
- Legal Issues
- Operational sustainability
- Lifecycles of community foundations
We hope you can join us!
Day 1: 10 am - 5:30 pm
Day 2: 8 am - 3:30 pm
You will be invoiced for the following once you have registered:
Early Bird Before February 15
- Iowa Community Foundations and Affiliates $200
- Non-Iowa Community Foundations $550
After February 15
- Iowa Community Foundations and Affiliates $250
- Non-Iowa Community Foundations $575
- There is a block of rooms available at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites West Des Moines-Jordan Creek.
- There is a block of rooms available at the Kirkwood Hotel with special pricing of $139.00 per night.